Thursday 20 January 2011

Who Needs the Oscars!

Or the Grammies or even the BAFTAs
When right here in blogland we give our own awards.
And the lovely Ellen has presented me with not 1 but 2 of the beauties.
Firstly
 and secondly

Part of receiving these awards is to tell you 8 things about myself {I too am pinching the topics that Lori used}, and then pass the awards on to 4 other special bloggers.... 
So my eight thing...
 1. International travel: I Haven't been to very many places, Spain, Italy, France, but the furthest was Santa Barbara in California, My uncle used to live there, He's since moved to Colorado.
................................
2. Music tastes: Anything with a good beat, I have a very eclectic taste, from Eminem to Creed, But my favorite style is Dance, mainly Trance and Hard House
................................
3. Favorite Foods: Got to be a 3 way tie between Fish and Chips {from the chippie} A nice roast Chicken Dinner or A Toad in the Hole.. Yummmmmmm... DOH! I'm hungry now!
................................
4. Fave colors: I'm a Red/Pink girl... If i'm creating Altered stuff then it's usually Red, but when i go all Cutesie then it has to be Pink!
................................
5. Something I try to do every day: Breath, Love myself, Love others, Craft, Pray to win the lottery LOL
................................
6. Biggest wish: To swim with Dolphins, I know its something ALOT of people say but i've wanted to do it for as long as i can remember, so about 25+ years
................................
7. Biggest fear: This is a toughie as it's not that i don't fear things, i just try not to think about it lol 
................................
8. Jobs I've had: Everything from assistant in a hairdressers to working the tills in a bookies. Still looking for the right job but running out of time lol
***
And now... to pass the awards on to 4 other special bloggers.... 
***
1. Paula @ A New Beginning
2. Sherry @ Got Art
3. Sam @ Bugger Buggers Blog
4. Shelly @ StampTramp
***
♥ HUGZ ♥
Photobucket

3 comments:

Lori said...

Yay!
Ok, I don't think I'm alone when I ask, what the heck is a Toad in a Hole? To me it doesn't sound very good. lol.
And you should visit your uncle again, Colorado is beautiful.
Trust me, swimming with the dolphins is an experience you won't forget, EVER.

sam21ski said...

Thanks for giving me the award Nicky, really appreciate it xxxx

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Congrats :-)
Love the heart mold you made and the owl is fabby
Anne x