Sunday 30 January 2011

Christmas in January!

I've got a running challenge with my dear friend Ann this year to make 5 christmas cards a month so actually come christmas time neither of us will have to rush like we always do..
So Ann here are mine so you know i'm not fibbing
I tried cut and dry felt to make your own ink pad for the first time during Tims tags, and i knew straight away this would be a great idea for christmas cards too.. And although the images are all the same i have switched up the elements on each card to give each one a slightly different look.
..........
Not long now till OWOH begins.. i'll be back bright and early tomorrow so see you then x
♥ HUGZ ♥
Photobucket

8 comments:

Ann said...

Gorjuss Nicky!! Love them all :D xxx

sam21ski said...

Fabulous cards Nicky. Great plan to make 5 a month, let's see how long it lasts - hehehehehe or should that be hohohohoho!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh they are lovely Nicky. S x

Anonymous said...

They're brilliant! I've made 5 this month, can I join in? :P xxx

Artyjen said...

Lovely cards....you are going to be organised for Christmas!
I'll make sure I tell you next time about going to the craft thingy by the way....it would have been nice to meet up
xoxo Sioux

Juls said...

now thats bieng organised!!! Loving your use of Kraft! Hugs Juls

Lori said...

Great cards, Minxy!

Titbelsoeur, mixed-media addict said...

all of 3 are wonderful !
I am a mixed media maker too and love what you do !
Please count me in and participate in my door prize if you like it !

Regards from France