Friday 14 January 2011

Journal Pt1

Hello my friends, Thank you for the kind wishes yesterday, My head is still banging but the vampire aversion to bright light and vice like grip of my head is somewhat better today!!
So while i feel up to it i'm quickly blogging this post.
I hosted my very first Circle Journal swap which started the middle of last year with several of my angel forum friends.
These are the very first pages i created in the first journal i received which belonged to Shazza
 And these are the pages she created in my book.
I love the mix of cute and distressed as i have a personality for both, although my cute side has been suppressed for some time, I'm just having to much fun with the altered stuff.
I'll be back again soon, maybe over the weekend with the next page or two!
♥ HUGZ ♥

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fab creative pages from you both! Glad you're feeling a bit better Nicky! xxx

Juls said...

Fab pages.....I have to say I too have a love of all craft...altered cute and elegant!!! Lovely to see them all mixed together! Hugs Juls

donnalouiserodgers said...

check out Edgy Cute genre (google)

glad you are recovering -
both sets of journal pages are fab.

sam21ski said...

Glad you're feeling better

Great pages xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Great pages, glad you are feeling better. S x