Friday 5 April 2013

Inspired By:

I've not managed to join in the Paper Artsy Challenge for a couple of weeks, so this week I made a little time and had a play, Inspired by Michelle's day 1 tag I set to work.


Now although I absolutely loved the colour choice Michelle picked I went for something a little more me. Blending 'irish cream' 'mocha mousse' & 'choc pudding' along with 'mermaid' and 'bora bora'.
I used antiqued bronze distress stain for the fine text stamping.
Stamps used were from : Frames plate 4, mini 61 and Lynne Perrella 007.
I then turned my tag into a birthday card, as you can never have too many spares.
Time is ticking along and it wont be long now till I get to meet up with all the lovely PA lot at Ally Pally, I can't wait!
So till then..
Stay Inky
 photo fw22393_zps92c938d9.gif

10 comments:

sam21ski said...

Great card Nicky and love your colour choice.

Nope not long now, only a week before I'm on the train!!!

See yo soon, literally!!!

Sam xxx

Artyjen said...

Soooo fabby ;) Have fun at AP :)
xoxo Sioux

Lin said...

This lovely Nicky..great colours and fab stamp!!

ria gall said...

What a great card I also have to say I love the names of the colours you used it sounded like a pudding.
Really great card
Ria

Carol Q said...

scrumptious Nicky great layout.

Helen said...

Great card, Nicky - love the colours - Bora Bora is on my list for next week - see you at the PA stand!!!

hazel said...

A fabulous card - love the colours.
xxx Hazel.

Gillian .... said...

Love this colour combo together, hey I don't think I have that LP image (runs off to check why not lol). Thanks for joining in our GD challenge. xx

Michelle Webb said...

Hi Nicky, I know I'm a bit late in commenting on your wonderful card. I'm only just beginning to catch up on many things. I love this Nicky, I love the colours SO MUCH! Michelle xx

Words and Pictures said...

Love this... colours right up my street, and what a stunning image!
Alison x