Thursday 8 March 2012

Whooooo You Looking At...

Today i'm sharing my entry for this weeks Pan Pastel Challenge
they have the prompt to 'use a stamped image'
I stamped one of the very cool owls from octopode and coloured him with pan pastels, I then stamped one of the new Tim Holtz scroll banners and mounted my owl on top. For the base I used up an old tag that had some inky spill waste on, I then stencilled over the top with more pan pastels and finished off with a mini alpha saying and a bit of sari ribbon.
***
On a different note I have just listed a whole bunch of 'CUTE' stamps for sale on ebay, sugar nellie, magnolia etc  to help raise some funds now i'm unemployed so if you like cute or you know someone who does please share the link.. i'll love ya forever xx
Stay Inky
♥ HUGZ ♥
Photobucket

4 comments:

snazzyoriginal said...

This chap looks as frazzled as I feel this week, think I might be displaying some of his colour tones too lol!

Gillian .... said...

Great use of the scroll stamp set, lol that is so me this week, thanks for sharing it with us at Panpastel UK. x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really gorgeous tag, I love this little owl and the greeting is fab. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
Lindsay xx

Belinda Basson said...

I missed the live version of you streaming this, but had a chuckle to myself while watching the recording about me sending the sun from Cape Town...glad to know that it worked...LOL

Love the finished tag.