Thursday 31 March 2011

Ho Ho Ho...

Hold on a minute i here you cry, it's far to early for christmas.
And I totally agree but I am being a good little minx and keeping to my new years resolution you see!
I made a pact with my good buddy Ann that we are both to make 5 christmas cards a month.
And so far we are both doing really well.. even though Ann's last set were a tad late.. TUT TUT Ann!!
Wonder if she's kept up this month???
Here are my 5 for the month of march..
The first 2 were inspired by some of Tim's 2007 christmas tags..
Can you tell which tags there from! 
 the rest i just threw together!
Bo Bunny santa and some die cutting using my Slice.
 
Tim holtz santa collage & fern stamps and some star sequin waste
More sequin waste this time with an Inkadinkado santa, and BG paper.
***
Don't forget to hop by later if you are a regular follower of my blog.. 
My Loyal Follower Candy will be announced around 6pm GMT
***
I'll be back tomorrow for the Artistic Stampers new Challenge theme.
Until then
StAy InKy
♥ HuGz ♥
Photobucket

9 comments:

Netty said...

Am not sure where you had the time to make all these as they are not simple cards. Terrific, love them all. Annette x

Chris Arlington said...

Must be nice to create such lovely images on the fly!

Gillian said...

Well aren't you good!!!!! Christmas, can't even think about that yet ha ha.
Lovely cards Minxy, particularly like the one with the bird. xxx

Laura (Faerielore) said...

Gorgeous christmas cards, i always promise myself each year ill make so many each month but by the time december comes i never have any made hehehehe

Sherry said...

What a fab idea, making a few Christmas cards each month. I didn't make any at all last Christmas I'm ashamed to say!
Yours are all gorgeous, needless to say!!

sam21ski said...

Well done for keeping up with your challenge Nicky. Another fabulous set xxxx

craftytrog said...

Great cards Nicky! xxx

Angelnorth said...

Well done keeping up with your resolution - another batch of fab cards to add to your pile!

shirley said...

Awesome cards!
I was planning on starting Christmas cards early....