Friday 31 December 2010

New Year's Eve 2010

Hay lovely people of blogland.. 
So here we are, The final day of 2010
I managed to blog every single day this month woo hoo, an achievement for me i can tell ya, and a nice way to end the year i think.
So for my last share of 2010 i thought i'd end with a little bit of jewelry.
A week or so ago both myself and my skype buddy Alison decided to have a play with shrink plastic and Tims bird cage die.. And these little beauties are the result of that days play...

We both made a pair of earrings... I inked mine with alcohol inks b4 shrinking, and added some 4mm swarovski crystals to bling them up a bit.
Tho i must report that shortly after finishing them i noticed they weren't where i had left them!!
Strange i thought....
..So i started looking around my desk and just look were i found them..
Cheeky monkey had pinched them!
***
I would just like to take this opportunity to thank each and every person who has shown an interest in my blog, from guests passing through to my much loved followers.
I truly appreciate each and every visit, and every encouraging comment you leave.
This blogging lark just wouldn't work without you x
Have a fantastic night seeing in the new year whatever your up to x
I'll be back again tomorrow to start the new year as i mean to go on..
♥ BIG SQUISHY ♥
♥ NEW YEAR HUGZ ♥

13 comments:

Electra said...

Hi Minxy, LOVE the earrings. I'd fight that monkey for them...
You left a comment on my blog, asking who made the owl (stamp) I used and, as usual, I bought it a while ago and threw the packaging out. Sorry! If I even see it again in my travels, you'll be the first to know. I love the statement at the top of your blog-Happy New Year to you, too!

Lynn Stevens said...

Well darn little monkeys, you just can't trust um. LOL. What darling earrings no wonder she took em.
Have A wonderful New Year!
hugs Lynn

Nicks said...

Wishing you a happy new year as well - now... are you bringing the new year in wearing your new earings???

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Gorgeous earrings and Happy New Year to you and yours
xx

Sid said...

Fab earrings and a Happy New year to you !!

Juls said...

Fabulous!!!! Love the birdcadge earings....just so creative!!!!! and I love the way you have photographed them!!!!! Hugs Juls

Netty said...

That is such a brilliant innovative idea Minxy and they look fab. Better on you than on Cheeky Monkey. Have so enjoyed looking at your blog with all your great ideas. Wishing you a Happy and Healthy New Year. Hugs Annette x

Anonymous said...

Squishy New Year cyber hugs to you too friend! Just blogged my earrings too! ;o) xxx

Helen said...

How cool are they - hope you get them back from Monkey! Happy New Year to you, too.

sam21ski said...

Great ear rings Nicky, they look fab on monkey!!

Happy New Year to you too xxxx

Anonymous said...

lol I'll have to make a pair for my ickle monkey now! Happy New Year!

Gillian .... said...

Cool little monkey earings Minxy, hope 2011 brings all that you wish for, take care xx

Spyder said...

Oh I love Monkey in his ear rings!!
Fabulous! Hope to see more of his, fashion ideas! Happy New Year
(Lyn)