Tuesday 23 March 2010

Spring time fun!

I'm a little behind again this month and realised i needed to get some cards made up quick smart.. I had a look around and found Lots to Do and Soartful both have a spring time challenge so that was the inspiration for this card.
I made up a batch of inky splodgy backgrounds using my craft sheet, distress inks and a mini mister.
I stamped Jigsaw pieces on one of the inky backgrounds and cut them out, and the Dragonfly was stamped in black onto an inky background and then stamped again onto parchment paper, blinged with stickles, then this was placed over the first image to add dimention.
Im not very good at quick/minimal cards, to me this still looks like it needs more but i do like it.. Do you? 
I'll be back tomorrow with another card and my workspace confession!
♥ HUGZ ♥

2 comments:

crafty creations said...

Its a gorgeous "Springy" card Nicky

Thanks for joining the Lotstodo Challenge again this week xx Hilda

Jeanette said...

Inky Minxes, This is so pretty. I love the background that you made. The dragonfly is spectacular in all of its sparkle. And, thanks so much for telling how you made this. It's definitely Spring.

Thanks for being Soartful this week.