Thursday 29 May 2008

So much to blog... so little time lol

As some of my friends know i am going in for a minor Op tomorrow on my wrist, so i thought i would try and blog a few of my recent bits while i have full use of my hand, I'm pretty sure it won't stop me once it's done, but i am gonna try and rest it for the first week at least.. well maybe the first few days lol.

Anyway i digress lol..
Here are a few cards i have made for up coming birthdays.
All of the above a just stamped and coloured in images, matted and layered, with the exception of this one which i stamped onto a blank jigsaw b4 matting.
I am quite liking this bunch even thought they weren't exactly brain busters, but sometimes needs must and there is always a place in my heart for a quick card or 3 lol
xxx Hugz xxx

4 comments:

Sam said...

FAB selection of cards xxx

sakazoke said...

GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS. What more can i say? I love your work.

Ann said...

WOW! WOW! & WOW!!!!
Well done Minxy - love all your cardsxxx

Hels Sheridan said...

LOVE THEM ALL!!!! You are so talented Minxy - I am going to borrow some of your card ideas....you inspire me xx