Friday 14 December 2012

A Christmas Challenge

There is a 'Christmas' theme over on the Crafty Boots Blog,
I thought it would be rude not to join in given the amount of Christmas cards i've made.
But i'm just sharing the 1 with you today
I love this card as it's one that just got chucked together with a load of random bits that were laying about on my desk.
I'm not usually a minimal card maker so the temptation to keep adding was hard to resist but I made myself only use those leftover bits and nothing more.
This has been sent to my uncle overseas, I hope he likes it.
***
B4 I go I just wanted to share that today is my last post of 2012 for Snazzy's.
Here is a peek of my project,
To see it in full click HERE
Till next Time
Stay Inky
♥ HUGZ ♥
Photobucket

6 comments:

Dee's Craft Room said...

Fab card, the flower really pops. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Merry Christmas.

Dionne

sam21ski said...

Fab card. Glad you resisted from adding any more, it has just enough!!

Sam xx

Jingle said...

Very pretty card!

Jenny Marples said...

Such restraint has really paid off here. Beautiful card. Hugs, Jenny x

craftytrog said...

Your uncle will love his card Nicky, it's gorgeous! xxx

Words and Pictures said...

Love your kraft card - the deer are perfect so subtly edged!
Alison x