Monday 3 September 2012

In Challenge Mode!

That's right peeps, yesterday I spent a day playing in the craft room and joining in with some challenges.
Today's challenge share is for Artistic Outpost
who has an 'anything goes' theme.
I decided to make a card.
 It's the same pic but in 2 different lights so you can see the sparkle from the Lindy's sprayed background.
I used the artistic outpost 'HOME' plate, you can just see the wheat grass stamping at the bottom of the card topped with more barb wire stamping.
I added a seam binding ribbon bow and heart pin adorned with mini glass beads.
It's pretty simple but I like it. .  Do you?
I'll be back tomorrow hopefully with another challenge piece..Till then
Stay Inky
♥ HUGZ ♥
Photobucket

7 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

How pretty! Love the added shimmer and stickpin! Thanks for playing along with us at Artistic Outpost!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!!! xxx

Inkypinkycraft said...

love the neutral tones on the card and the little pin is fab!!!hugs trace x

Words and Pictures said...

I love it - that background is tremendous, and the stamped image looks just great within its frames. Fab photo stand too!!
Alison x

sam21ski said...

Great card Nic, fab background

Sam xxx

Craftychris said...

Love it! The stamping is brilliant and I love the stick pin and seam binding xx

Kate Yetter said...

Very pretty! Simple & elegant. Love it!