Sunday 5 June 2011

I'm BACK!

Did you miss me!!
Sorry i've been awol, I was literally wiped off my feet with a stomach bug that pretty much consumed the best part of last week with pain and sleep, but i'm just about better now which is very good news, The not so good news {for me} is I am now way behind with my prep for the upcoming craft fair I'm attending on saturday EEKKK!
*** WARNING *** SHAMELESS PLUG
So I'm afraid there probably won't be a lot of blogging from me this week either.
But I can share one of the cards I made recently that will be on my stall.

It's my entry for this weeks Stamp Man challenge with their 'Boys & Men' theme
Right I best get on..
Stay Inky
♥ HUGZ ♥
Photobucket

13 comments:

Kaz Hall said...

Yay!! your back.....sort of!! missed you lots glad you are back on your feet, love this card minxy its fab!! good luck with the fair, keep us posted to how it goes xx

kazxx

Zuzu's Blog said...

hurraahhhhhh...
glad you are back on your feet minxy xx and good luck at the fair next week. :)

your rainbow raindrop water splashes are glorious. how cool would it be if rain was really like that.

france papillon said...

ouch for the stomach bug! happy you're better now :)
sending you loads and loads of courage to get everything done in time for the fair, wish i could come over to say hi!
and what a lovely little card!
hugs :)))

Sid said...

Super card and good luck with the fair too !!

Annie said...

Sorry to hear you've been poorly. Don't overdo it this week to get ready.
A x

Moira said...

Sorry to hear you have been poorly, glad you are on the mend and good luck with the Craft Fair, sounds very exciting.

Artyjen said...

Wishing you every success at the fair. Sorry to hear you have been under the weather...take care.
xoxo Sioux

Jingle said...

There are so many bugs going around right now, it's crazy! Hope you are doing better. I wish you the best of lucks on your fairs and your card is gorgeous!

Siobhan Brignull said...

Im loving that poster for the fair, best of luck with it, Im sure it will all go fine, I too love that card the splashes of rain are brilliant :)

craftytrog said...

Gorgeous card hun! Hope your tum's better son! Hugz xx

Juls said...

this is so fab!!! Love the splat effect background! Hugs Juls

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous card - great colours and image. I hope the fair went well.
Thanks for sharing with us at the Stamp Man and good luck.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Lynn Stevens said...

Here you made all these wonderful things and only to have to miss the fair. well at least you will have them for your next one.
Hugs Lynn