Tuesday 17 May 2011

Waffle Warning!

If you hopped over thinking it was a catchy title for some art, sorry, It is what it says it is, a warning that todays post is mainly me waffling!
Well I managed my first proper little walk about post op on saturday, 
I had heard about a local craft fair so wanted to investigate, It was a nice little fair only about 10-15 stalls but very friendly with a nice selection of things, I was good and didn't buy anything, but I did speak to the organizer and have decided to give it a try myself in a month or so. It will be my first proper fair so if anyone has any tips i'd love to here them. So a good day all round.
Sorry no art, I'm not able to sit at my desk for too long, so am having to craft in mini sessions, thus it taking 3 times as long to make anything! but it's getting better by the day.
Oh I tell a lie, there is a little bit of art, over on the Artistic Stamper team blog today.
Stay Inky
♥ HUGZ ♥
Photobucket

7 comments:

Netty said...

So pleased you managed to get out and about and enjoyed yourself Minxy. The snippet above looks great. Take care, Annette x

craftytrog said...

Colours look gorgeous! Off for a gander xx

Lol said...

Hi,
where was the craft fair would love to check it out myself if it's close to home?
Glad to hear you're on the mend after your op.

Hugs Lol xxx

Annie said...

Really glad your knee is allowing you to craft, if only in short spells. Hope it's healing well.
A x

Julia Dunnit said...

Ah, so glad you're getting up and at it gal, mobility is a pig when it hurts -keep going. Love your tiny art today!

Jingle said...

I am glad you are able to start doing more! And I hope your fair goes well!!!

sam21ski said...

Oooh, good luck with your new venture xxx

Sam xxx

http://sam21ski.blogspot.com/