Thursday 17 February 2011

OWOH Winners!!!

A little later than expected as my internet has been a naughty boy but i'm here now.
Firstly i would just like to say a massive massive thank you to everyone who stopped by during the event
And an even bigger thank you to those of you who decided to become a follower, i am in total shock to have acquired so many new people, i was getting really excited to think i was about to reach 150 so to nearly double that, well lets just say i'm truly thankful xx Your all amazing xx
{and as a little thank you i will be having another little giveaway just for my followers, more on that later in the month x}
I would also like to say a great big thanks to Lisa again for hosting the whole thing, Girl you know how to throw one hell of a party x
Right on to the WINNERS!
Congratulations to the following....
WONDROUS STRANGE who wins the giant matchbox..
 SHARNE'S BIT'N'BOBS who wins the postbox...
 IM GIRL who wins the altered canvas..
And i decided as i had 404 comments i would give 4 prizes so the extra prize goes to
LAURIE who wins this little trinket pot....
I shall be contacting the winners but if i have no reply within a week i will redraw.
Sending Hugs to everyone who took part, Cheers!

♥ HUGZ ♥
Photobucket

10 comments:

Kim Collister Studio said...

Minxy,
I am so excited to win your rockin' altered art canvas! Thanks for the beautiful offer of blog friendship!
So nice to meet you and you will for sure see me again..:)

Hugs
Kim
IMGIRL

Laurie said...

Oh, I love the trinket pot! I'm walking on air!!

Sharne Gregory said...

I just cannot believe that I was lucky enough to win your post box. Thank you so much.

Lynn Stevens said...

Congrats on all your new followers and to all your lucky winners.

Cameron said...

Congrats you lucky girls!!

Theresa MacNaughton said...

Congrats to your lucky winners! And another big congrats on all your new followers - that's fabulous news. Theresa

Unknown said...

Yay! I am so jealous. I know these ladies will love your treasures. Lucky girls.

Ann said...

Congrats to all you lucky winners!!!
Minxy makes the most awesome works of art!!! xxx

A Hovel to Home said...

I gave away another OWOH door prize to you just for being wonderfully supportive.

I have your snail mail so will send off to you in the week.

Kay

peggy aplSEEDS said...

congratulations to your winners!