Wednesday 26 November 2008

The Red Carpet treatment....

Recently I was very honoured to be given this award by not 1 but 2 peeps. Wendy, one of my very first {and somewhat neglected by me} online craft buddy, And Sue, a fellow Angel.
Thank you both so much x x

The award has such a great sentiment behind it and here is what it says:
This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind blogger’s aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!
Deliver this award to five blogger’s who must choose five more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.
{ok so i cheated a little and changed the amount of peeps i have to forward on to, it should of been 8, well you know me by now}

So.....To Hels, who was one of the people who inspired me to start a blog in the first place and whose blog continues to inspire me daily so a very heartfelt thank you!

To Jennie, For making me part of her Design Team which really gave me a confidence lift, and for getting my brain to work on the fab challenges she sets.

To Claire, whom i don't know what i would do without our crafting midnight hour chats, and tips on what to buy, where to buy, and where the sales or bargains are!

To Ann, who kinda started her Altered Journey the same time as me, and is keeping me company along the way

To Karen, who not only owns the most yummy stash shop, but makes fab art and who too keeps me inspired. And was kind enough to give me the following not 1 but 2 awards, FANK YOU very much xx

1 comment:

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

oh, just seen that I got this award, thank you xxx