Well in a way!!!
I recently purchased a fab polystyrene bust for Jennie @ the artist stamper, i wanted it as a prop to take photos of the necklaces i had made, but as it came all plain and bare i just had to alter it lol.
I tryed to keep it quite plain so as not to deflect from the items i will hang on it but still keeping it interesting, i decided on some fab writing type papers.
All i did was to dilute some PVA with water to make a paper mache type glue, then just shredded the paper, dipped in the glue and slapped it on in a random fashion.
It was a very slow, very sticky process but had lots of fun and am happy with the way it turned out.
xx Hugz xx