Saturday 28 June 2008

P.I.F ... Honouring my word


PIF, standing for Pay (or more reciently Pass) It Forward is based on the concept of the movie “Pay it Forward” where acts or deeds of kindness are done without expecting something in return, just passing it on, with hope that the recipients of the acts of kindness will do the same.
I would like to say Thank you to Ann for the PIF i recieved from her reciently, and am honouring my word to do the same xx

How it works:
If you haven't seen this in blogland before now, it's simple.
The first three people to leave a comment on the blog offering the PIF, stating their intention to join the fun, will get a gift which may be something handmade or shop brought.. it's entirly up to the blog owner.
In return, you agree to post the "Pay It Forward" message on your blog, and do the same for the first three people who comment on yours.
See simple... and fun and just a really nice "random acts of kindness" type thing to make someone's day.
So come on peeps, who's interested, remember it's only the first 3 peeps.
I do not know what that gift will be yet, and you may not get it for a week or so, but i promice you will get it, and it will be something nice.
so come on, spread the love and join in.
xxx Hugz xxx

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Nicky, I love your blog, its really awesome. I would love some blog candy.

Debxx

Sam said...

Hi Hun. I love the idea of PIF and am definately up for this. Thanks for the chance and will post something on my blog shortly offering the same.
Sam
xx

Jackie said...

I like this idea. I did it a few weeks ago and it was very successful :)

BTW........love your work

Ann said...

So pleased you liked your PIF candy Nicky & thanks for continuing it xx