Saturday 3 March 2012

SDC49

Ello Peeps
Today i'm here to share with you a couple of cards I made for this weeks Stampotique Designer Challenge
The brief was to use 'Pink, Purple & Black'
So I set to work with the paints and came up with these..
I even dusted off the sewing machine for the top one to add some pink stitching.
I used MS paints, and found objects for the background, then just added a bit of stamping and the stampotique figures and I was finished.
***
I've still got got around to making my Timmy tag..maybe i'll do that today!
Catch Ya Later x
Stay Inky

♥ HUGZ ♥
Photobucket

13 comments:

craftimamma said...

These are both great Nicky. Love the backgrounds you've built up and that bit of stitching on the first one is so effective. I like the bannered words too.

Hugs
Lesley XX

Sandy Jones said...

Wow love then,,to cute and LOVE the colour combo,:)

sam21ski said...

Fabulous xxx

Willy said...

Both are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at SDC 49.

Anonymous said...

Both very beautiful.Love all the details you added. Thanks for joining the Stampotique designer's challenge

france papillon said...

oh my, these are so so cute! love the stamps, the colors, the backgrounds, i'm drooooooooling!

tracy said...

lovely cards nicky, 1st ones my fav tho xx

Kirsten Alicia said...

Fantastic cards!

Kaz said...

Both gorgeous cards, I love the backgrounds you made. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique.

salamanda said...

Love the cards, you really rocking the colours

craftytrog said...

These are amazing Nicky!!! xox

Jane Wetzel said...

cool background! love em!

thekathrynwheel said...

Ooooooooh these are niiiice! Loving the grungy backgrounds, and the Dymo words :-) I love this pink / purple combo, thanks so much for joining us at the Stampotique Designers Challenge.