Sunday 18 March 2012

Happy Mother's Day Mummy

This is the card I made that I couldn't share until today
And it just so happens that I can still enter it for this weeks Pan Pastel Challenge as although it was made for last weeks, and then I realised I couldn't blog it or my mummy would see, this week the PP theme is to 'Add a Flower', and i've plenty on this card so it fits perfectly. 
>>><<<
I just want to send all my love to my mummy today and to wish all my blogging chums who are mummy's a very happy day too xx

Stay Inky
HUGZ
Photobucket

11 comments:

craftytrog said...

Beautiful card Nicky! I bet she loved it! xox

Astrid Maclean said...

Gorgeous card, I'm sure she'll LOVE it. I know I would but hey, sadly none of my kids are into crafting :o(

happyDiane said...

that is a sweet card Nikki!!

Netrix said...

Beautiful, I didn't get to make one for mine I'm ashamed to say. Got a bought one for her :(

Von said...

A lovely card Minky :)

Gillian .... said...

Beautiful card Nicky, loving all the layers, thanks for sharing this special piece at PanPastel UK. x

Unknown said...

Really pretty I am sure your mom love it !!!!Thanks for sharing it with us at Panpastel uk this week.

Kerry DT Leader

505whimsygirl said...

What a beautiful card. I'm sure your mother loved it!

Hugs,
Kay

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really beautiful, I love the colours and the flowers are gorgeous. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
Lindsay xx

Brenda Brown said...

Such a gorgeous card Nicky with fabulous layers and great design. I bet your Mum absolutely adored it.
Thanks for sharing this with us at PanPastel UK challenge this week.
hugs {brenda} xox

Happy Crafter said...

Wonderful card, i love it and i bet your Mum did too:)
Hugzz Val xx