Tuesday 13 March 2012

Playing with Pastels

Pan pastels that is... 
This week the theme over on the PP Challenge Blog is Girly/ Mother's Day and that was just the inspiration I needed to whip up this little creation.
Pan pastels are so highly pigmented and vivid in there colour and work wonderfully over a versamark stamped image, creating a beautifully blended finish.
This is my card for my partners Mum.. I can't share my Mums one as she reads my blog. lol
I'll have to share that one after Mother's Day.
I'm also entering this card in the Simon Says challenge as they also have a mothers day/special girl theme
Thanks for visiting x
Stay Inky
♥ HUGZ ♥
Photobucket

12 comments:

sam21ski said...

Fab card, love the PP's

Sam xxx

happyDiane said...

such a sweet card! REALLY like the colors!

Unknown said...

Really pretty card love how you have used your pans.Thanks for joining us this week at PanPastel Uk.

Kerry DT Leader

craftimamma said...

I love that image Nicky and the PPs look fabulous. Stunning card.

Hugs
Lesley XX

Siobhan Brignull said...

beautiful card Minxy x

Juls said...

fabulous!! Love the colours you have used! HUgs Juls

Sherry said...

Beautiful card, it seems that the Pan Pastels are yet another 'must have'!

Gillian .... said...

Great resist, love the warm yet soft colouring to this card, thanks for sharing your art over at PanPastel UK. xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

This is so gorgeous, I love the colours and the floral image is beautiful. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
Lindsay xx

kerry said...

A lovely card Nicky and beautiful colours--your soooo enjoying those Panpastels aren't you :-)) x

KatzElbows said...

It's gorgeous. And not just for Mum's day either!

craftytrog said...

Beautiful card Nicky! xox