Wednesday 2 February 2011

Oops.. where did the day go!

Ok so i know i said i'd be back today with another challenge, and that was my every intention..
but alas, I had a lay in this morning, the first in many weeks, and then i faffed a bit, hopped round some more OWOH blogs, totally forgot it was wednesday so didn't even snap a pic of my desk to show..
I am however in the middle of the fore mentioned challenge piece and hopefully it will be ready to show tomorrow.
So instead here is a little brooch i made some weeks ago and i just hadn't got round to blogging.
It's a piece of stampboard, I used a paper artsy stamp, coloured and etched and then finished with a top coat of glossy accents, I added some puffy wings and a hand made angel charm dangle.
TTFN
♥ HUGZ ♥
Photobucket

13 comments:

Scrappy~Sarah said...

beautiful work

Sid said...

Love the image on your flighty brooch !!

Zoechaos said...

Always useful to have a little something I made earlier LOL gorgeous brooch. What else have you tucked up your sleeve? XOXO Zoe

Artyjen said...

Great piece of wearable art....love it!
xoxo Sioux
Now where did I put the stampboard ;)

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love it! One of my fave PA stamps! xx

Netty said...

Beautiful brooch Minxy. x

Lori said...

Adorable!

CuddlyBunny said...

Great piece!

Your angels look as if they've just figured out how to escape the confines of the frame and will soon begin fluttering around the room!

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

kove the piece :) especially the wings
xx

Juls said...

this is just stunning! Hugs Juls

sam21ski said...

WOW gorgeous Nicky xxxxxx

Ann said...

Gorgeous Minxy - love it xxx

Unknown said...

Very sweet!