Saturday 25 December 2010

Wishing All My Blogland Friends...


The day is finally here, no more cards to make or presents to wrap... 
Just sit back, relax {well i can as i'm not cooking lol} and have a wonderful day
Here as promised is my final christmas tag
I have absolutely loved making each and every tag for the past 25 days, 
I hope you have enjoyed them too.
May the joy and love you give away
Come back to you this Christmas day x
Thank you for supporting me and my blog
 Christmas Wishes Penguin Pictures, Images and Photos


Sending my love and thanks to each of you, whether your a follower or just happen to drop by x
All visits are much appreciated.
♥ CHRISTMAS HUGZ ♥

4 comments:

sam21ski said...

Happy Christmas Nicky, hope you're having a great time at your in laws

All the very best for 2011

xxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Love your home made tissue tape embellies hun, looks just like the real thing! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas day with the 'in laws'!
Alison xxx
p.s. thanks for the fantastic friendship canvas, I love it, dear friend! xxx

Juls said...

love the musical note ribbon detail at the bottom of the tag! Hugs Juls

Netty said...

Terrific final tag Minxy. I know its late but belated Merry Christmas Wishes to you. Hugs Annette xx