Thursday 16 April 2009

Ta Da....


And here it is... My DT artwork piece all finished and ready for display





Don't forget it's The Big Stamp and Scrapbook Show @ Ally Pally this weekend..
The Artistic Stamper team will be there so go say Hello to Jennie and Mal {The StampConnection stand 49}
{update: Just found out the Wood Green tube station will be closed this weekend, but there will still be free shuttle double decker buses from Turnpike Lane tube instead, going from stop R}
i'm traveling up to London today to spend a couple of days with me mum b4 the show, so hope to see you all there, if you see me {hair slightly faded now, more of a soft baby pink than shocking lol} come and say hi, i don't bite, honest :O)

On my return i will share with you my new and very much improved trolley, altered to perfection, and totally inspired by the one Nicks altered and i saw last time round at ally pally {made my half hearted attempt look rubbish, so was determined to do better this time, even though its still not as good as her's lol}
See ya at the show xx Hugz xx

9 comments:

June said...

Excellent work as always.Love the way it all works together. Simply beautiful.
Hope all is well with you and you are having a great week
Hugs June xxx

shaz earl said...

Wow!!!! fantastic work Nicky xx

jude said...

Wow just found your blog and this piece of Art Work is stunning.Hope you have fab time at Ally Pally.

Juanita said...

This is amazing. I love it! What more could I say?

sam21ski said...

WOW looks even better now it's all pieced together, great job Nicky and hope you enjoyed yourself xxxx

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

lovely to see you at Ally Pally, and thank you for the artwork..looked great!
xxx

Unknown said...

I forgot to tell you how beautiful I think this is on the day ... Where are you anyway? I guess you are still unpacking your shopping *LOl*

Angelnorth said...

Glad you had a great time at AP! The completed piece looks great, so much to look at and the textural interest overall is fab!

Sparkle and Flourish said...

This is a fantastic piece of art! I love it!1 I wouldn't know where to start..I am in awe!!
Judy xx