Thursday 9 April 2009

And the winner is...

Oops.. is that the time already.. i've been out all day, and too be honest only just remembered it was draw day for my blogoversary candy! silly me!
I would just like to say a big thank you to everyone who stopped by and left a comment to enter x
I popped over to random.org and popped in that 25 peeps had left comments, and it picked the following number as the winner...
drum roll please..........................
AND THE WINNER IS >>>>>>>>>>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
number
SEVEN
.
Joy said...
Fantastic altered box Nicky I will put your link on my blog xx
29/03/09 17:18
So big congrats to Joy
Please mail me your snail mail
and i'll have your prize out to you
after the bank holiday :O)
xx Hugz xx

2 comments:

sam21ski said...

Well done Joy xxxx

Joy said...

WOW I can hardly beleive it! - thats fantastic! Thankyou Nicky - you should have my snail mail you sent me a card remember! But I'll email it you anyway xxxx