Monday 23 June 2014

Blog Neglect!

WOW the time is just whizzing by since I started my training.
I've not really done much in the way of crafting lately, altered or shabby.
I made this card for my other half's birthday at the beginning of the month.


Twas my first pop up box card, and I think I shall be making a few more of these.
I also made a superhero costume that I wore on 'Superhero Saturday' at work in aid of 'Together for Short Lives' which is Hobbycraft's supported charity.


But other than that the crafting has run dry... Hopefully Mr Mojo will be back soon {I think he's just too busy sun worshipping to wanna come inside with me and play!}
Till Then..
Stay Inky
 photo fw22393_zps92c938d9.gif

6 comments:

Krisha said...

Great pop up box card, and a "super hero" costume!......grin

Artyjen said...

Great costume. The sun being out always stops me crafting inside. xoxo Sioux

Kyla said...

Great exploding box card (and costume).

Glad the job is going well

kyla

Astrid Maclean said...

Great card Nicky and surely busy with work is a good thing.... Hope you are keeping well!! Been wondering what's happening with Snazzys, nobody seems to be posting there either anymore...???

Hettie said...

Hi there. I just love your pop up box, especially that it is for Boston. Hubby and I are going there soon. Sooo excited.
I was at Hobbycraft on Saturday and saw similarly dressed peeps there. Sounds like fun was had.
Hugs
xx

snazzyoriginal said...

Huge congrats on your 'pay the bills' job, they are lucky to have you and I'm sure you'll soon have them sorted out.!

Love this pop up card, looks a bit complicated tho' so maybe a little video soon. take care xx