Monday 25 November 2013

And So It Begins:

The onslaught of christmas blogging commences.
 Starting with my latest DT project for Snazzy's


 Do hop on over to see the finished result, i'd love to know what ya think xo
***
Then there is the mountain of cards I made for a friends craft fair

 And these are just a few of them

 I'll share more later in the week






















None of these are my usual style, But I was asked for simple and I rose to the challenge.
Let me know what ya think!
Stay Inky
 photo fw22393_zps92c938d9.gif

6 comments:

Jingle said...

Oh, just look at all of these fun designs!!! Great cards!

Dana said...

They may not be your style but they are all great!!!

Belinda Basson said...

You so rose to the challenge. I like all of them.

Words and Pictures said...

I think the cards look fabulous - bold and funky, and I'm sure they'll sell like hotcakes... just shows your versatility. Hopping over to see the Snazzy's make...
Alison x

Astrid Maclean said...

Oh wow, you have been busy! Fab cards all of them! Off to Snazzys now to see what you came up with! (Looked like a great kit this month lol.... new beginnings and all that I am guessing...

Helen said...

the cards look fabulous! hope they sell well... off to check Snazzy's now.