Wednesday 12 June 2013

Blogging Elsewhere!

It would appear that this is a week of blogging elsewhere.
If you missed it my latest project for Sam Poole is HERE
and today I also have another Snazzy project HERE
2 very different style.. Go check um out
Sorry there is nothing exciting to see here... Been busy with DT and other things and had no real me time crafting.
I did however receive my lovely ATC's for my woyww swap so thank you to Cardanian and a lovely return atc from {red}Anne along with some other extra's that I am oh so greatful for, bless you xo
Right I must away.. Got my driving lesson in a wee while!
Wish me luck {and no smart arse comments about staying off the roads, Thank You..you know who UR}
Stay Inky
 photo fw22393_zps92c938d9.gif

1 comment:

Helen said...

have a great day Nicky!