Monday 29 April 2013

Exciting News!!

Well for me anyway lol
You are now looking at a Proud New
http://www.creative-studios.co.uk/
WoooooooHooooooooo
*jumps up and down doing a happy dance*
I'm a big fan of Sam and her stamps, after discovering her by chance via WOYWW a few years ago.
I am very much looking forward to playing and creating with all the wonderful products she has to offer.
Here is a little something I made especially for today if I was lucky enough to make the team.. 
 I used one of the new stamps I got at Ally Pally, It's called Gothic Gateway and is one of the 'singles' line.
I combined it with the Tim Holtz brick embossing folder to create a nice castle effect.
I did some layered stamping and hidden message behind the door, using 'chickenwire' 'newsprint flourishes' and the 'checkers' from the 'vintage aviation' set, the wording also came from that set.
I have lots of fun idea's roaming around in my head right now so can't wait to get my first DT and start sharing those idea's with you all.
Till then..
Stay Inky
 photo fw22393_zps92c938d9.gif

31 comments:

Helen said...

Congrats, Nicky!! the stamps are fabulous and so is your creation here!

Anonymous said...

Many congratulations, Nicky, thoroughly well deserved. And that card is gorgeous, I love that you put a message behind the door.

Netrix said...

Woop woop big congrats Nicky xx

Inkypinkycraft said...

congratulations, cannot wait to see all your fab makes hugs trace x

Sandy Jones said...

CONGRATS sweet xx

craftimamma said...

Many congratulations chick. It's well deserved and look forward to seeing what you come up with. Knowing you they're gonna be great!

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Gabrielle said...

Proper proud of you! Huge, huge congrats! Love the new stamps too!

Darcy Marshall said...

Yay! Well done you will do a great job for them.

Lucy Edmondson said...

Oh, I am so delighted for you Minxy!!

Lucy x

Lin said...

Woo Hoo well done Nicky you clever girl!! will be watching out for your creations!!

Moonrose said...

Yay Nicky, congratulations. xxx

rachel said...

well done Nicky - I'm a realtively new follower here but I love your work and I love what sam poole does too - can't wait to see more of what you do for her! well done you xx

Paula Whittaker said...

Yay well done Mrs xx

Ann said...

Congratulations Minxy ......comes as no surprise, great combo - Sams stamps & your creativity :D
Hugs, Ann xx

Jenny Potter said...

Congrats Nicky! You so deserve this!!! Enjoy :)
Smiles
Jen

Dana said...

Congrats Nicky!!! You will be such a blessing and creative force for their team!!!

Krisha said...

Hi Minxy,
Way to go girlfriend!! I LOVE this card!

Artyjen said...

Congrats ;) Love the effect of the embossed wall with that door.
xoxo Sioux

Linda said...

Congratulations Minxy! So looking forward to working alongside you. Can't wait to see what you create. welcome to the team! Linda xx

Astrid Maclean said...

Yippee, BIG CONGRATS!!! And this card is gorgeous!!

Carol Q said...

fabulous Nicky, congratulations and well deserved! x

Words and Pictures said...

That's fantastic, Nicky, congratulations! And what a fabulous make to kick off your DT duties - gorgeous!
Alison x

Julie Lee said...

I'm very new to the world of blogging; but I think your work is lovely and I am delighted for you! x

Clare with paint in her hair said...

Congratz hun

Sue said...

Fabulous Nicky - nice one teamie lol x

craftytrog said...

Wow!!! Congrats to you Nicky...well-deserved! xxx

Lucy Edmondson said...

Came back again having seen your camera on Paper Artsy - you are one amazing girl!

Lucy x

happyDiane said...

so proud of you!! They are so VERY lucky to have you on their team!

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Huge congratulations, well deserved. Love your creative piece too. Tracy x

Craftychris said...

Congratulations! You deserve it, your creations are fabulous! This one is stunning - I am sure Sam loves it xx

Carol McCready said...

Congratulations. You deserve it. Your
designs are a perfect fit for them.