Thursday 3 May 2012

A bit of Vagabond Fun

I had completely forgotten about the 'where in the world is your vagabond' thing over on the sizzix blog, I know it's well past the time to do it but I was bored and I was sat doing nothing so instead of sending a pic of my vagabond sat on my desk like this:
I decided to have a little play and be creative on the computer, Well they did say to be creative...
And now my vagabond is outta this world hehehehe
See it even has all it's flight stickers now lol
No art today, just me being silly, back tomorrow with some proper inky stuff.
Stay Inky
♥ HUGZ ♥
Photobucket

15 comments:

CraftygasheadZo said...

This made me giggle! Zo xx

craftytrog said...

Lol! You're completely bonkers, but very clever, I could never do something that technical! ;o) xox

Gina said...

That is TOO funny! You need to show me some computer skills because I have ZERO! LOL!

crafty creations said...

Brilliant !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Redanne said...

Your post gave me a laugh out loud moment Minxy, just what I needed so thank you! Pity you did not get your entry in because that would have been fun......

anna christensen crafts said...

Well, that's not going to be beaten is it? That is brilliant! thanks for making me laugh out loud xx

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...genious...Mel :)

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Hilarity at it's best! You are a super genius!!!

Venus and Luanne @ Sisters Craft Cafe said...

you're so cool!

craftimamma said...

Ha! Ha! You clever girl!

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Rita said...

Well that shook us Minxy. Brilliant and made me laugh too. TFS. Hugs Rita xx

Gabrielle said...

Tee hee! Until now I thought Shelley's outside Graceland was possibly my favourite but yours is simply 'out of this world'!!!!

Gillian said...

Ha ha ha, clever you xxxxx

Venus and Luanne @ Sisters Craft Cafe said...

Hi Minxy, were you able to submit this? I've read the post at sizzix and there is still time

http://sizzixblog.blogspot.com/2012/05/where-in-world-is-your-vagabond.html

Hope you get to submit this, love it!

~Luanne

Winnie said...

Your post made me laugh out loud. Love where your vagabond ended up!!