Monday 16 January 2012

A Snazzy Start to the Week!!

Hay Gang..
Today is my first official posting for Snazzy's
I had a absolute blast with this months DT pack..
OMG 7Dot Studio papers ROCK
{if you want um just give Snazzy's a call 01793 60 24 70
International Customers +44 1793 60 24 70
or drop an e-mail to snazzy@snazzysstudio.co.uk}
***
I actually got a bit carried away and will be sharing not 1 or 2 pieces this week but 4.. no make that 5 lol
What can I say I was both super excited about being part of a new DT and totally in love with the products!!



So here is a tiny glimpse of today's piece
to be transported through cyberspace to check out the full shibang!!!
And i'll be back again tomorrow with more paper-arty goodness!




Till Then..Stay Inky
♥ HUGZ ♥
Photobucket

1 comment:

Gillian .... said...

5!!!! rofl ... you are on a roll sweets, glad you loved the kit (whats not to LOVE). xx