Friday 9 December 2011

Always one step behind!!

Well it seems Tim and his 12 tags of Christmas are always one step ahead of me..lol
Here I am again on day 9 sharing with you my day 8 tag.
Now believe it or not I had every single product to make the day 8 tag but I chose not to!!
Don't get me wrong, I thought it was a great steampunky piece, but I just wasn't feelin it, so I decided to festive mine up a bit and i'm loving the results.. even thought it took like 4-5 hours lol
Maybe today will be my catch up day..but I doubt it!
Till we meet again..{prob tomorrow}
Stay Inky
♥ HUGZ ♥
Photobucket

7 comments:

Netrix said...

Ooh I'm lovin this version Minxy
Jeanette x

Belinda Basson said...

Saw the beginnings of this last night, it looks fantastic. I love your take on this. I am still 2 tags behind and if you include todays, then it is 3!

Morti said...

Good to see you're back blogging and crafting again hun! Hope you're feeling a lot better, and I trust the craft fair went well?

Juls said...

so much to LOVE in this tag! Love the glossy lettering, the little film strip and the time detail in the background!! Hugs Juls

Helen said...

I really love your version, Nicky!!

Gabrielle said...

Loving your rebellious streak! This looks fantastic! Not had time last night to make mine so that's on the 'to do' list for the weekend! Love the hat on the snowman!

Jingle said...

Very nice!