Saturday 27 August 2011

I 'sew' love to craft!

It's been another of those weeks where I have really wanted to craft but the mojo just hasn't been cooperating!
I wasted all of Wednesday, and then Thursday was spent getting more and more frustrated with myself for not getting anything made!
Then right when I was about to give up for the night, yep you guessed it, my mojo kicked back in at full steam ahead and I managed to complete what I think is a pretty cool bit of art
{well it is too me, i'm well chuffed with it}.
And now I can finally share that project with you today over on
the Artistic Stamper team blog
but here is a little peeky to wet your whistle
Please hop over and let me know what you think of it!
***
This project must of kick started the old mojo a little as I also managed 8 crimbo cards on Friday, all be it not very technical ones, but cards non the less which I will also share at some point in the near future.
So until then..
Stay Inky
♥ HUGZ ♥
Photobucket

2 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Can I let you know here as well? I think it's FAB.FAB.FAB> Utterly - and am amazed and sort of relieved that skilled person like you can suffer a bit of mojo-lessness (is that a word?)...means there's hope for the likes of me!

sam21ski said...

Amazing piece Nicky, glad to see you've got your mojo back.

Sam xxx