Friday 19 September 2008

Doh! been tagged

Oh dear, there doing the rounds again and so i have been tagged...Thanks Jennifer
Here are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list the rules on your blog
2. Share 3 facts about yourself on your blog some random, some weird.
3. Tag 3 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs
4. Let them know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
You know me... not one for rules..so i've altered them a tad as i think 7 is too many, so now it's 3 lol
Here are my 3 mind boring facts
1. I am an X smoker of over 2 years now
2. I have 3 YES 3 sugers in my tea and dont drink coffee
3. If i had been a boy my mum would have called me Ashley
Oh how NOT interesting lol... can the following do any better...
...................
xx Hugz xx

2 comments:

Juanita said...

Now I have to think of something interesting about myself to share on my blog. Oh, damnation!

CraftyC said...

Thanks for this nic, ( I think!), will put it on my to do list....
Clairex