Saturday 26 July 2008

Perfect Timing


WOW
That's 3 awards in 2 days. All be it the 2 i received today were the same but still a great honer.
Many thanks to both Sue and Claireabelle for the
Wylde Woman Award

This award originated from Tammy's blog and the purpose of the Award is to send love and acknowledgment to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy....

There are only 3 rules

1. You send to 1 or 100 or any amount in between, it's entirely up to you.

2. You link back to the originators blog which is as i have already said is Tammy blog.

3. You of course link back to the person who gave you the award xx


So Would all my Fellow Angels please step forward and receive their award.

You know who you are, love you all, my true friends and crafting angels. Oh and generally wild women lol, I wouldn't be without all of you xx

xxx HUGZ xxx

2 comments:

Juanita said...

I saw you were a featured blog on 'Newly Discovered' at Stampin When I Can. That should put some extra traffic your way. It is such a small stamping/blogging world!

Ifat Art said...

That's so funny... look what's on my blog for you...
IfatArt.